Monday, March 29, 2010

Fabulous Fleming Girls

Caroline-just taking it all in on the deck

So, today when I picked up Brooke from school, her teachers let me know that she put on quite the 'show' all day. Apparently another student was singing his A, B, C's when Brooke decided to show them how it was really done. She totally went into her own personal renditions of all the Annie Classics as well as a little Mary Poppins for good measure. I think that it was a HIT! Some someone who can be SO shy around new people, she sure knows how to 'turn it on' and perform..just like Dad I guess :)

Belting it out-Brooke style

Taking a breather for a 'school picture' pose

and...back on..

Sisterly love...
Does anyone find it odd when your four month old appears larger then your 2 1/2 year old??

5 comments:

Maggie said...

hahaha funny you should say that last comment bc my roommate said that before i even read it...

CHUBBY!!

Laura said...

Thank God for musicals! Love the video, pictures and blogging. Thanks for sharing, Kelly!


'Miss'. Laura

Unknown said...

We'll compare cheeks Saturday! :)

Mary Anne said...

I used some of those recent photos you just took of the girls---too cute! Also, I keep playing Brooke's singing video over and over. If my son doesn't like to sing to me, at least my granddaughter does:)

Amanda C said...

Isabelle and Gianna are the same way! There was a time when they were wearing the same size diapers! G's wearing clothes at 18 months that Belle wore at 2.5! They're so cute together though!