Off to the Tan Company to cancel my $5.00 a month commitment. I mean, lets be honest, have you seen this girl? I haven't seen a tan since it was chemically sprayed on me maybe two years ago. While I may still be hitting up the spray for a few upcoming weddings, the financial commitment of $60 a year is a waste that I am willing to get rid of.
While I was thinking of making this 'oh so huge' decision in my life (sense the sarcasm please) I decided to take a trip down memory lane so see what other trends I have parted ways with...and for good reason.
This is a big one folks.Purple lip stick, bebe shirts and intense highlights.
I am not going to lie...the purple lipstick was hard to part with-I think Brooke would totally love me to bring it back.


4 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!!
this is the absolute best thing to wake up to!
i realy want to post it on awkward family photos now...thanks for the idea
i like comparing my college life t yours, i think its pretty similar
Other than drive-time, Innsbrook tanning is free! So glad to see you resurrect (and publish) some of your finest Mizzou (and pre-Mizzou) moments! Love those Gamma Phi's!
didn't even think of the awkward family photo post until you mentioned it....amazing, but not as amazing as those pictures - Bring back the purple lipstick!
Maggie, you and Kelly pretty much have the exact same college life, it's scary.
I can't believe I haven't seen the senior pic. until now! Nicole Kidman and I say pale is in. :)
Post a Comment