Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Quick Note

So, I promise that I will post pictures tomorrow of the house...
I have a camera that needs an overnight charge.
Until then.

Our first play date at the house!

Who doesn't love girls in tutu's!!
Even when one of those girls thinks it looks better as a bikini top

Brooke & Jack sharing the play food. By sharing, I mean Jack politely asked for every piece that Brooke brought out...which she happily gave in to :)

Caroline loves our new house!
She also loves when mom puts her hair up in a pony :)

LOVE this Monkey Girl :)

3 comments:

Maggie said...

HAHAHAH!!! YES!! its like their getting cuter and cuter everyday just for my arrival..which i expect u to be at mom and dads with welcome homes signs..just so u know, i dont want to be disappointed

Maggie said...

ps: LOOK AT THOSR CHEEKS!!!!

Unknown said...

while I think these pictures are adorable (as usual), I'm still waiting to see pics of the new place as promised!

I guess I could also wait 4 more days until I'm in town too...