Big Girl Shoes
And one Big Girl TOOTH!
Caroline cut her first tooth today!!
I had a feeling it was coming...lots of drooling, lots of gummy biting and lots of crankiness.
Today, Caroline and I went to my cousins wedding shower (Brooke hung with G. Mary Anne) and while we were there, I discovered her first tooth had arrived!!
FYI-this has led to many giggles and laughs all day long from Caroline. Apparently, cutting your first tooth is hysterical!
Caroline cut her first tooth today!!
I had a feeling it was coming...lots of drooling, lots of gummy biting and lots of crankiness.
Today, Caroline and I went to my cousins wedding shower (Brooke hung with G. Mary Anne) and while we were there, I discovered her first tooth had arrived!!
FYI-this has led to many giggles and laughs all day long from Caroline. Apparently, cutting your first tooth is hysterical!
No comments:
Post a Comment