One year ago (this Saturday) was a scary day. It was Gary's birthday and we had ventured out for a nice relaxing dinner to celebrate. After we got home and played an exciting game of Scene It with his parents, I headed off to bed...at around 9:00 p.m. as any 3 month pregnant gal does. I wasn't asleep too long before I knew something was wrong. After a trip to the ER that night, the pregnancy had changed. I was now on indefinite bed rest unaware of how long this would last and if the pregnancy would continue to be a healthy one. It was a scary, scary time....
but I wouldn't change it for the world.
It was nine long months filled with excitement, worry, anxiety and then more worry...all resulting in sweet little girl named Caroline.I cannot believe it has been a year since those bed resting days....time flies huh?
Brooke & I made a cake tonight. It has a music note on it....b/c we are totally cheesy.
I think that Gary is going to have a WAY better birthday this year...with all three of us girls :)
Brooke & I made a cake tonight. It has a music note on it....b/c we are totally cheesy.
I think that Gary is going to have a WAY better birthday this year...with all three of us girls :)
No comments:
Post a Comment