Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Five Months

Caroline is officially five months! I cannot believe how fast they have gone by. She is more and more fun by the day and is doing SO much. She loves to sit up on her own. She may not quite have the hang of it yet, but she doesn't mind a few face plants :) She is still teething pretty bad. She is constant need of a bib or a regular change of clothes. Caroline loves her baby food!! As long as there are not carrots-send it her way! She has recently discovered a love of organic baby pasta (pictures to come).

The only thing that seems to get Caroline upset is not being able to keep up with Brooke. She stares at her big sister running all around the house and I can tell that she gets frustrated. There is only so much standing in the exersaucer that she can take! I think that she will be on the move in no time :)

Today was the first day that the girls really 'played' together. Brooke was dancing and wanted Caroline to join her. As I helped Caroline stand up so she could dance with Brooke she broke into the biggest laugh I have ever heard! She just thought her big sister was hysterical!! I did too :) It was so much fun to watch the two of them laugh together and I cannot wait for more!!

This was the closet that I could come to a picture of the girls. Caroline was way too fascinated with Brooke's new shoes...and Brooke was too annoyed that Brooke was touching her new shoes. Oh well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love the pony and bow :) I may have to do a matching hairstyle like that...do you think people would judge me?