Monday, May 17, 2010

Girl Updates

It has been awhile since I have really posted some pictures of the girls. It is not for lack of pictures, although it has become increasingly more difficult to get them to pose together. Life has been so crazy and I feel like we will be continuing to play a game of catch-up throughout the summer. Hopefully somewhere in these three months we will get a great pic of the two of them.


The closest shot I could get of the two of them on Mothers Day.
I tried on with me...but not so much!
They are holding hands so that means that at least they like each other!


Playing with our awesome bubble wand from Aunt Lindsay!



Movie night with Jack & Lily!
Dora Pj's for the girls-of course.


Highlight of the evening?
Popcorn...and how to get more popcorn from the parents upstairs...

No comments: