Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Happy Belated Mothers Day!!

I have to admit, I had a pretty great Mothers Day. Granted I was fairly tired from all of the awesome weekend festivities, but Gary really did a great job. First, he surprised me at the wedding with a new Flip Camera!! I was SO pumped. Ever since our last friends wedding where I first saw how awesome these little gals were-I had to have one.

I have already put it into use at Katie & Nathan's wedding. I was able to video all of our friends giving sweet messages to the bride and groom and make a little video out of it! I just finished my first three projects last night and I LOVE it-addicted is the better word. Look forward to many, many more videos to be posted.

I thought that this was all for mom's day, but no-one more surprise! Have any of you ever heard of Blog2Print? Well, it is pretty much amazing. You can put together an entire book of all of your blog post. You can break it up monthly, yearly or just bind them all together. I had decided a while back that I really wanted to purchase yearly books so that our girls can have them for years to come (and witness on paper how bizarre their own mother is). Gary and the girls surprised me and purchased Year One which should arrive in the next few days. Can you say EXCITED! You can all feel free to stop by and read the novel of our lives-part one :)

Oh-and I cannot forget to mention that Brooke came home from her pre-school with a mothers day card-made out of her little darling fingerprints and a paper flower that even smelled good! She also made me a hand-print picture with a sweet poem laminated...Girl knows I love Laminated Items (used to beg to work the lamination machine in grade school...). I knew that I was sending her to Kids Day Out for a reason!!!

Great Mom's Day. Now, onto Dad's Day. Any suggestions? For some reason, I think that purchasing Gary Flip accessories and The Fleming Family-Volume Two is not what he has in mind :)

No comments: