Friday, December 3, 2010

Caroline is ONE

Seriously.
 
Can you believe it??
 
The longest pregnancy ever...filled with worry...and ended with a perfectly healthy little girl.
 
Who is absolutely adored.
 
Time to take that lovely stroll down memory lane :)
 
 Welcome Caroline!!

 
1 Month-Who's excited??

 
 2 Months-showing off that killer smile that she would flash constantly..still does.

 
 Month 3-someone is filling out :)

 
 Month 4

 
 Month 5-obviously a messy eater

 
 Month 6-enough said.

 
 Month 7-a favorite picture and quite the Grandpa's girl

 
 Month 8

 
 Month 9-Happy and drooly

 
Month 10-and starting to look like a little toddler :)

 
Month 11-lots of teeth, laughs and smiles :)

  • You are doing so much at 1 year. You can say lots of words like "ma ma" , "da da" , "na na" (banana), "hi" , and "bye." I think that Brooke is ready to hear her name, but that could be awhile.
  • You are a FULL TIME walker and are rarely on the floor crawling anymore. This makes me both happy and a little sad. You are quite the funny girl-always laughing and smiling...even when your sister knocks you down because you are walking (apparently she thinks that this is a 'problem' instead of a milestone).
  • We are still working on the sleeping. I know, I know, she is one years old and should be sleeping through the night without problem. In all fairness, her sister didn't sleep through the night until 15 months-we are crazy I know. This will be one of the items we discuss with our favorite doctor next week.
  • Your favoite game are peek-a-boo and SO BIG. You cannot get enough. You have also developed a love for your white blanket and I am so glad I know feel a-o-k letting you sleep with it at night.


Caroline, your an amazing little girl and we LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! We have had the BEST year with you and cannot imagine our lives before you. Brooke better watch out. Your well on your way to chasing her down and knocking her over soon :) We cannot wait to see what year two has in store for us all. Love you Monkey!!!

2 comments:

Megan and Chris said...

Happy Birthday, Caroline!!!! And I love the dresses!!!

ksheehan said...

Happy Birthday Caroline!!!