I love this time of the year.
I look forward to Christmas. Spending time with family, laughing, eating, cookie making, Christmas Mass, singing (well....if your related to my mom)-all the traditional things that we do each and every December.
I am also one of those people that actually enjoys the Christmas shopping experience. I love the challenge of trying to find that perfect gift. Sometimes I succeed...sometimes I don't and you end up with a coffee mug that says, "The Buttcracker." This year, though, I have quite a few gifts that I am pretty pumped to give. It is the BEST to see the look on your family members face and know that you totally got them something amazing.
As I was thinking about some of these great gifts that I found this year...I started to think about Christmas past and what fabulous items had put on my Santa list. Some I received...some I will still be checking under the tree this year for.
![]() |
| How I wanted this beauty. I mean, who wouldn't?? Sadly, she never opened on Christmas morning. Today she is considered 'vintage.' Mom, if your Ebay still have a few left. |
![]() |
| Electronic Dear Diary. Tracie got it. I did not. Jealous!!!! |
![]() |
| Remember these! Yep. I got one. My awesome god-father gave me one and I couldn't have been more thrilled. |
![]() |
| Did you love them?? I wanted to be a collector. Sadly, I only had one. |
![]() |
| Oh yeah. Doc Martens. I landed these Christmas of 8th grade. Perfect timing so I could wear these bad boys of my first day of high school. |





1 comment:
I loved Popples too!
Post a Comment