Thursday, December 2, 2010

Party Time!!

The reception was nothing less then spectacular.

My cousin (and her fam) love Disney...but not in a bizarre way...in a FABULOUS way. I have always been a bit jealous of their ear collection.

Disney was sprinkled throughout the service and reception and it was the perfect touch for this couple.





 Did I mention that they played, "Be Our Guest" as dinner was served?? You can only imagine how excited Tracie, Maggie, Amy, Me, Brooke & Lily were when A Rockin' DJ played that song. Throughout dinner, they would suddenly play a Disney classic (i.e. A Whole New World, Kiss the Girl, etc) and a certain table would squeal with delight.

 It.Was.Awesome.

It wasn't long before the girls hit the dance floor. The busted out moves pre-salad and were having the time of their lives.If it was socially appropriate, I think a few of us would have joined in.



The Hava Nagila is always a hit...

 Especially when grandma joins in the fun...


Twisting with Grandpa like no ones business....you have to learn from the BEST.




And we are spent...


 Maybe not!!!
*PS...is that Maggie with a Bud Select??

3 comments:

Unknown said...

loving the party shoes/pj's combo! If only I had thought to bring a change of clothes to the wedding...

AMAZING week of posts! I can't keep up!

Maggie said...

you would point that out kelly...

i do like how my heaad is conveiently cut off from the picture though, to hide the true identity

Lisa said...

Brooke was so beautiful and I think the girls had a great time partying it up.

Lannah is also very excited about getting married when she "grows up". But according to Wade that will not be fore another 30 years.