In my prior post, you read of her
Additionally (and especially during Christmas time) Brooke is all about Jesus. She looks for him everywhere. You can imagine her delight upon seeing multiple nativity scenes in her Grandma Etta's subdivision. Kid in a candy store. She can spot a Cross miles away. Taking her to Mass is the ultimate reward.
Talk about diversifying your interests!
My mom thinks I should consider a Mary Magdalen costume for Halloween next year. It is worth some thought...
1 comment:
Love the Mary Magdalen costume idea. Lannah is also very into jewelry. When she sat on Santa's lap I think she asked for "Jewels and a cookie"
You are lucky Brooke likes church so much, we often have to use bribery or threats to make it through. I am not sure how we will get them to do what they are told when Christmas is over. We are way overusing the Santa is wathing you mantra.
Post a Comment