Next up on the agenda was our annual Johnson Christmas celebration! After we had opened our gifts at home, we headed back over to my parents house with all of my sisters and my brother to open even more gifts! The girls were running a bit low on energy, but (in true Grandpa Johnson form!) they rallied.
| The best picture I could get of all five grandkids. It may not be perfect...but don't Jack & Caroline look great?? |
| All three boys (Joe, Gary & Matt) received super hero briefs this year from Santa. Not sure if this is disturbing or not...but Gary did get Captain America who I think is the best. |
| Caroline LOVES babies... |
| I think that she wants one for Christmas next year. |
| Who is more excited about the princess pack?? |
| THANK YOU GOD MOTHER MIMI! Best.Gift.Ever. |
| Lily: "WOW...this is awesome!" Me: "What is it Lily?" Lily: "I don't know...but it is awesome" |
2 comments:
Looks like fun was had by all.
Question about the princess pack. Lannah got one too and several of them had hair that was kinda hard, like way too much hairsprair or something spilled on it. Do Brooke's dolls have hair issues also or did something happen to ours?
lisa--lily got one too and the one she took out over here was snow white and we felt the exact same about the hair! i think it must be all of them, gotta keep their hair nice and stiff!
Post a Comment