I have been reading about it a lot lately.
On numerous blogs that I visit, facebook, etc.
Babies.
Everyone seems to be having a baby.
Do you know what this does to a girl that has two little ones at home? It makes her sick...with a baby fever.
You've heard of it right?? Well, it tends to creep up on me when my youngest turns one year old. It leads to the obvious trip down memory lane (care of my thousands and thousands of pictures saved on my computer) ending with me coming to the conclusion that Caroline needs to be a big sister.
Gary promptly comes home and provides me with his fever reducing medicine of reality and burst my baby bubble by saying that Caroline will not be a big sister in the next 9 months.
Party pooper.
Perhaps if he took had the time to reminisce as I seem to have, he would have a change of heart. I mean, how could you not when looking at these faces?? They are getting so big...and cuter and cuter aren't they??


5 comments:
don't end up the the Duggar Family!
March baby, right?
I have to agree, three is an awfully good number. I say go for it! As a bonus, lannah is old enough this time to really understand whats going on and it is fun to see her excitement too. If Gary doesn't agree you will just have to come visit all the new babies in the family to get your fix, with all the cousins threre will surely be at least one or two every year, right?
Lol! The fever has hit our house hard. We Both need to go for a boy, right??
Three is a great number. But, just to warn you, even when they are teenagers you get the fever when you hold one. So, really the fever never goes away.
A baby anytime is fabulous and yes - at the moment, I'm a little partial to 3 =) But keep in mind that 2 girls does NOT guarantee a boy for #3 =) Perhaps Gary's already aware of this...!
Post a Comment