HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I CANNOT stop laughing at these!!shes obvisouly got those Mary Jerry genes in her! i couldn't be more proud slash so satisfied by these 2 videos!
These videos are amazing! I love the "cheese" comments.
that was fantastic Brooke! Tell her Mimi will come over and sing "Little Girls" with her!
Hilarious! I can see Brooke now, dancing on a table at quintons to Sweet Caroline. :)
oh sugar, so wonderfulI applauded the whole time I was watching....if that's wrong, I don't want to be right Can't wait to see Brooke live in concert over Easter, I'll pass along her video to agents while I'm in NYC this week ;)
OMG! I am laughing out loud! She is hysterical! I can't wait to meet your girls when I'm in town for the wedding!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I CANNOT stop laughing at these!!
shes obvisouly got those Mary Jerry genes in her!
i couldn't be more proud slash so satisfied by these 2 videos!
These videos are amazing! I love the "cheese" comments.
that was fantastic Brooke! Tell her Mimi will come over and sing "Little Girls" with her!
Hilarious! I can see Brooke now, dancing on a table at quintons to Sweet Caroline. :)
oh sugar, so wonderful
I applauded the whole time I was watching....if that's wrong, I don't want to be right
Can't wait to see Brooke live in concert over Easter, I'll pass along her video to agents while I'm in NYC this week ;)
OMG! I am laughing out loud! She is hysterical! I can't wait to meet your girls when I'm in town for the wedding!
Post a Comment