If you read my mom's day post, you know that Gary purchased me my first years worth of blogs in writing. It arrived a few days ago and is nothing less then amazing. What a better gift to give to my girls-years from now-then a day/by/day, week/by/week
chronicle of our lives. Some blog
entries are funny. Few are serious. All are REAL.


Table of contents

I barely recognized Brooke throughout this book. She was SO little! It was hard for me to imagine (without tears) how grown up she has become over the last 2.5 years.

It is optional to include comments-and of course I DID-b/c I LOVE my comments (hint, hint...keep them coming!!)

All 116 pages.
To put it into perspective...I had 96 blog entries from 2007 - 2008 which was what was included in this book.
The next purchase, 2008 - 2009, includes 116 entries
So far 2009-2010 has 64 entries...and counting...I cannot wait for the girls to enjoy these 'books' for years to come!
Keep those comments coming so you can 'make' the book too :)
5 comments:
Kelly - That is the best idea ever. It's like a journal that you didn't have to remind yourself to keep. And all the photos! I just love it. Please tell Gary to share this idea with Brian!
I LOVE this idea and can't wait to see it! Do you need me to autograph any of my comments? I'm sure it will be worth TONS in the future.
Hi Kelly- I've been looking into doing this. Will you send me an email (kimsheehan@sbcglobal.net) and let me know what company Gary used to put this together? Thanks!
Hope all is well!
what a fabulous idea...i am totally going to steal it! your girls are going to LOVE reading this when they are older!!!
i think my favorite part about it is the last picture in the book..you should have posted it online
Post a Comment