Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Dyson

I have always HATED vacuuming. It was my least favorite chore growing up and I would do anything not to have to vacuum. I continued to hate this task after we got married. Luckily for me, Gary actually likes to vacuum-weird right? Our last house was 90% hardwood floors. We still needed to vacuum the floors on occasion, but I could really use a swiffer and be ok. Our new house is almost completely carpet. Good for us-not so good for our 5 year old vacuum cleaner.

We decided to invest in a really nice model-the Dyson-pet style.

Our new love arrived last week. I not longer hate the "v" word. I actually look forward to it-sick right?! Today I used it on the couches. I removed the cushions and even used the attachments. It was amazing. I couldn't stop. I headed up stairs and had to use it in every room.

(Ok-as I am reading through this..I realize that one could read this as a little inappropriate...oh well...she is amazing..).

Finally, after I had thoroughly vacuumed the entire house, it was time to put her away. I am not going to lie, I was kind of hoping Brooke would spill something so I could get my new best friend back out-no luck. Until tomorrow...

4 comments:

Julie said...

JEALOUS!! :)

Bethany said...

I second that! Totally jealous!

Laura said...

I thought I was the only one! I too, am in love with my Dyson. Best...thing...EVER! With two dogs, three kids and a messy husband, my Dyson is my bestfriend.

I am obviously too happy about this post, please excuse my behavior, it is obviously a problem!

Maggie said...

i think ill need to come over and try it out bc i still hate vacumming, maybe mom and dad will get this vacum to motivate me