Monday, May 31, 2010

First Innsbrooke Weekend

Sunday, the girls and I headed to Innsbrooke for our first lake trip of the summer! Brooke had a great time and even got in the water for a bit. I think she will enjoy it more and more as the summer continues :)

Looking good in her new puddlejumper!!

Never a bad time to strike a pose

As previously stated-striking a pose can happen anywhere/anytime...even upside-down

2 comments:

Maggie said...

i just want to point out that i made two of these photos...but besides that i loved having them there, its always way more eventful when all the kids are together, i love it!

caroline knows how to work it though

Unknown said...

those are amazing poses, Maggie. You should be on Top Model.

I LOVE the leg warmers on Caroline! What a fierce pose, wish I could have been there! Oh well, 4th of July weekend will hopefully come by fast!