Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Betty Freaking Crocker

Last night we were low on grocery's...WAY low.
It was time to improvise and I was in the mood for something a little spicy...and easy.

Enter creativity....result...Taco Lasagna!

Ingredients consisted of
Kidney Beans
Corn
Ground Turkey Meat
Shredded cheese
Soft Taco Shells
Taco Seasoning
Salsa (only if you want-after cooking)


Let me just tell you-It Rocked.

Brooke, who normally despises my cooking and will only eat applesauce, dominated her portion asking for more (but of course). Let me know if you want the exact recipe-I will totally share the love :)

2 comments:

Mary Anne said...

Kelly, that recipe looks and sounds great! I'd actually like that, but Mr. Picky Eater (Tom) probably would not:(
I just might make a small serving of that for myself though:)

Elizabeth said...

I'll take the recipe! When Craig's mother asked if he wanted to say anything he thought people should know about me at my bridal shower he emailed her, and she read, "She loves mexican food. And so do I." So needless to say I think he'd enjoy it (as would I).

Glad to read that you and the fam are doing well! :-)