ROADBLOCK. Only, not on the road, but on my blog.
I am so tired.
Gary so tired.
We are willing to pay really good money to get our youngest child to sleep through the night. She can even wake up super early...I am cool with 5:30 a.m. I just want her to go to bed at 7:30 and not wake up every four hours. I mean...have you met Caroline? Girl does not need a bottle at night.
I am so tired.
Gary so tired.
We are willing to pay really good money to get our youngest child to sleep through the night. She can even wake up super early...I am cool with 5:30 a.m. I just want her to go to bed at 7:30 and not wake up every four hours. I mean...have you met Caroline? Girl does not need a bottle at night.
But, chick wants one at night. And sometimes (aka-99.9% of the time) we cave in, because at 12:30 and/or 3:30 in the morning...you will do anything for sleep. Agreed?
Part of me still leans towards teething. There have been many instances (and documented on this blog) where Caroline has totally slept through the night. So, I know she 'can' do it.
I am not opposed to crying it out. Some may disagree, but it worked for Brooke.
However, Caroline doesn't mind crying...
For ten minutes...
Twenty minutes....
Forty-five minutes....
An hour a half....
You get my point.
It doesn't really faze her. It totally fazes Gary-he cannot STAND it. He is the bottle giver.
Another part of me also thinks that it could be the reflux. Caroline has MAJOR reflux. Have you been to my house? If so, I apologize for my carpet, my couches, the throw pillows and the vomit that is (most likely) still on my shirt. One day, I will have things that don't have throw up on them, but until that day-please, have a sit on our "pureed sweet potato" covered couch! So, I talked to the DR and got some sweet menthol flavored medicine for miss. spitty pants that we stared on last night. They said it takes 3-5 days to take effect...so, we will see.
We also - seriously- have a sleep specialist appointment on Friday. I am excited for this appointment as 'hopefully' Nancy (yes, we are on a first name basis) can shed some light on our little situation. Update on that appointment to follow....
_______________________________________________________________
And-since this is a totally random flowing blog-have I mentioned lately that my dog is crazy? Yeah. So, not only do I have Caroline leaving her leftovers on my carpet, but Bella has decided to 'leave her mark' in the living room and dinning room too.
Awesome.
She has also decided that when she cannot bark at people out the front window (aka. I shut the blinds for my own sanity) she has been awesome enough to scratch through the paint and drywall underneath the windowsill out of spite.
Seriously.
So, I am making to phone calls today. The first is to Mr. Stanley Steamer. The second is to The First Years to purchase industrial strength baby gates to pretty much quarantine Bella to the kitchen when I am not home so the destruction can be kept in one area.
Can they de-claw dogs?
Can I put her in a diaper?
Can I sell her on Craigs List?
(*Just Kidding....)
Part of me still leans towards teething. There have been many instances (and documented on this blog) where Caroline has totally slept through the night. So, I know she 'can' do it.
I am not opposed to crying it out. Some may disagree, but it worked for Brooke.
However, Caroline doesn't mind crying...
For ten minutes...
Twenty minutes....
Forty-five minutes....
An hour a half....
You get my point.
It doesn't really faze her. It totally fazes Gary-he cannot STAND it. He is the bottle giver.
Another part of me also thinks that it could be the reflux. Caroline has MAJOR reflux. Have you been to my house? If so, I apologize for my carpet, my couches, the throw pillows and the vomit that is (most likely) still on my shirt. One day, I will have things that don't have throw up on them, but until that day-please, have a sit on our "pureed sweet potato" covered couch! So, I talked to the DR and got some sweet menthol flavored medicine for miss. spitty pants that we stared on last night. They said it takes 3-5 days to take effect...so, we will see.
We also - seriously- have a sleep specialist appointment on Friday. I am excited for this appointment as 'hopefully' Nancy (yes, we are on a first name basis) can shed some light on our little situation. Update on that appointment to follow....
_______________________________________________________________
And-since this is a totally random flowing blog-have I mentioned lately that my dog is crazy? Yeah. So, not only do I have Caroline leaving her leftovers on my carpet, but Bella has decided to 'leave her mark' in the living room and dinning room too.
Awesome.
She has also decided that when she cannot bark at people out the front window (aka. I shut the blinds for my own sanity) she has been awesome enough to scratch through the paint and drywall underneath the windowsill out of spite.
Seriously.
So, I am making to phone calls today. The first is to Mr. Stanley Steamer. The second is to The First Years to purchase industrial strength baby gates to pretty much quarantine Bella to the kitchen when I am not home so the destruction can be kept in one area.
Can they de-claw dogs?
Can I put her in a diaper?
Can I sell her on Craigs List?
(*Just Kidding....)
2 comments:
wow, cant wait to babysit...:)
Ellie has maja reflux as well. She has a really cool new party trick where she chokes and turns blue now. We are having a swallow study done on Monday to see if there is anything wrong w/ her esphogus (sp?). Poor Caroline! Just sucks!
Post a Comment