Making her grand entrance-exactly 3 weeks before her due date....let me introduce you to my newest niece, Addison! My brother Matthew and his wife Lindsay welcomed this little peanut (really...5 lb, 11 0z) into the world at 12:15 this afternoon.


We were just celebrating with them last night at a couples baby shower. Who knew that we would all be at the hospital the next morning meeting Miss Addie!!

My brother & Linz are so excited!! I was lucky enough to be at the hospital when she was born...but I didn't get to hold her yet so expect more pics to come.

The new happy family!!
Oh, and did I mention she was only in labor for 6.5 hours??
Wait, did I tell you that she went from 5cm to 10cm in three minutes??
Before I forget...super woman only pushed two times??
Yeah...she was a rockstar.
No comments:
Post a Comment