Thursday, July 1, 2010

Summer Fun..in pictures

This week we have hit up the pool three times-which is pretty huge for us considering the only water time we have seen this summer has been at the lake. I have to admit, I was a bit nervous taking the two girls to the pool alone-I am not a calm person when it comes to water play :) Luckily, we had some friends that put my fears to rest. The girls loved the water and had a great time!!


Neighborhood pool with Aunt Lindsay, Uncle Michael and Caden


How cool is this pool??
Swings, jets, water slides??


We started out wearing our puddle jumper at the pool...in the kids pool.
Once Brooke realized that her mom was the 'only' mom that made her wear one she had to take it off. It was so 'un cool'...


Then it was time for some lunch outside!


Apples, cheese and turkey for Brooke....

Rubber & terry cloth for Caroline...

I'm sorry....who is trying to stand up at not even 7 months??
This girl is so mobile!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Caroline looks like she is doing yoga poolside. That pool is amazing, even I might have to check it out!