At least we have photos though right??
I have been a bit lackadaisical in my kiddo picture updates.
I am also lazy when it comes to charging my camera...so all I have are Palm photos-enjoy.
More then 'a bit' grainy, but hey..It's Caroline!!!
She is all about standing up-walking and crawling in between furniture and driving her parents crazy!! What is so great about being mobile anyways right?
I have been a bit lackadaisical in my kiddo picture updates.
I am also lazy when it comes to charging my camera...so all I have are Palm photos-enjoy.
More then 'a bit' grainy, but hey..It's Caroline!!!She is all about standing up-walking and crawling in between furniture and driving her parents crazy!! What is so great about being mobile anyways right?
Brooke is not so into taking pictures these days.
She is WAY too cool and mature...A Balerin (that's Ballerina in normal speech) who is not to be bothered.
She is WAY too cool and mature...A Balerin (that's Ballerina in normal speech) who is not to be bothered.
Caroline has NO problem with the camera.She hasn't found a side she doesn't like...nor a book that is not delicious.
And finally...
Not everyone is down with 'naked' shots.
Brooke, though, is totally down with naked.
24/7...or as long as we let her.
She is all about the potty...but has figured out that if you don't put your pants back on next trip to the bathroom goes that much faster!!
Smart Girl....Not good for pictures, though :)


2 comments:
Um, that no pants picture is AMAZING! Hang out to that for her wedding slideshow!
Hilarious--I'll make sure Caden doesn't chew on that toy when we come over--ha!
Post a Comment