So, who doesn't like to make a little extra $$$?? You know that I do and since I cannot play the guitar and belt out a tune like someone else in my house, I have to find other ways.... Today, while reading one of the many blogs I am addicted to, I noticed she had a section on putting a little extra dough in your pocket. I read through the websites and I signed up! So far, ladies and gentlemen, I have made a whopping...wait for it...$0.84.
Jealous?
Thought so.
For real, though, it is not a bad idea. I am not cashing out at a measly $0.84...I am going to wait for my $25.00 gift card that I hear is out there!
So...the sites.
First on the table is You Data. If you click on that lovely link to the left, you can sign up to be an $0.84 millionaire just like me...and I get a bonus if you sign up-cool right? All your doing is getting paid to look at companies advertisements. It isn't all that bad and I actually found a few new stores/websites that I was interested in.
Next in line is Opinion Outpost. This is a survey site. You get paid a bit to take surveys from different companies-not too shabby huh? I just signed up today and is says that it usually takes 2 weeks to get your first survey request..I am waiting on pins and needles.
Are they any others out there you know about? Send them my way! We can all be rich together :)
1 comment:
You're funny, Kelly. I have been doing e-rewards for a while. It's a survey site, and you get credit for taking surveys. You don't get actual $$, but you can use the credits you earn for magazine subscriptions, gift certificates, etc. I know there are lots of other sites out there like that, so keep you eyes peeled. I'm sure you'll find another $.84 somewhere!
Post a Comment